Dr Khai MarkGeneral Practitioner
- Speciality Full time General Practitioner at Mandala Clinic since 1980
- Degrees MBBS
- Graduated at Monash University 1975
- Intern and RMO at Goulburn Valley Hospital Shepparton
- Senior Registrar at the Angliss Hospital 1979
- Visiting Medical Staff as GP Specialist at the Angliss Hospital since 1982 – a service over 30 years
- Medical educator to the medical registrars and interns of the Angliss Hospital since 1982
- Received awards for CFA and the Angliss Hospital for services rendered
- Participant of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners’ Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development Program
Dr Khai Mark has been a full time General Practitioner at Mandala Clinic since 1980.
Golf, swimming, reading, passionate Hawthorn Football Club and Melbourne Victory supporter.